Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting started on Web 2.0

Well, this is my first posting here.

I'm not particularly sure how far I will get learning this new web 2.0 technology, how much I will enjoy it, or whether I will actually gain anything meaningful from it.

That said, I am going to give it a serious shot, and I hope that some, or all of my colleagues will have a go at it as well. It would certainly make it a lot more fun as a learning experience. I've just noticed I have made a typing mistake that I can't fix, so that will be one of the first things I will need to learn, as I am a little dyslexic when it come to using a keyboard.(Ok, just worked that one out!).

I guess I would like to learn the basics of web 2.0. At this stage, I don't want to go much further than that. Hopefully, as the course progresses, both my confidence and enthusiasm will grow.

More later.

No comments: